I primarily review young adult books, with the occasional middle grade or chick-lit title.
All reviews that are posted on Natflix&Books reflect my honest opinion. I will always strive to give balanced, clear commentary. I cannot always promise a positive review, but I can promise that all reviews will be a true reflection of my opinion.
I will accept ARCs on a case by case basis. I will only accept books for review that truly spark my interest. Please note the following:
- Acceptance of an ARC does not constitute an agreement to post a review. My reading time is very limited and, as such, I sometimes do not finish books that are not holding my interest. However, please note that I do not rate or review books that I DNF as I do not believe one can fairly review books that they did not fully read.
- Paperback ARCs are preferred and will be given preference in the review schedule. ARCs may be given away in contests or sent on tour to other bloggers.
- I will notify the sender when a review is posted.
- All book reviews posted on Natflix&Books are also posted to Goodreads. I will also post on Amazon if requested.
- I will always try to post reviews before or on release dates, but cannot promise that every ARC that is received will be reviewed.
- At this time, I am not accepting self-published novels.
- I will accept the occasional e-book, but it must be compatible to the Kindle Fire.
natflixandbooks (at) gmail (dot) com
if you have a book you would like for me to review or if you have any questions regarding my review policy. Emails should include a synopsis and pitch and cover illustration, if available.